Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TWO in TWO!!!

Emily will be TWO in just TWO days!!! :) My pretty little princess . . . I can't believe it. Two years ago today Ethan and I were just hanging out together, thinking I had another 7 weeks before Emily would arrive. Never thinking that the following day, I would be in the hospital in labor . . .

We aren't having a big party . . . just dinner, cake, and gifts with the four of us. I'm making her a cool Dora cake, and I just finished her Dora outfit!! She had to model it for me to make sure it fit . . . and boy did she throw a fit when I took it off!!! She was yelling "That's MINE!!" he he he

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Valentine's Day . . . besides being dreary and rainy all day . . . was nice. Kevin got me a big thing (what is it arrangement, bouquet, I don't know!) from Edible Arrangements. It was yummy . . . The kids got me a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure. :) I made a DELICIOUS dinner, and we hung out at the house all day.

No comments: